Although it still feels like winter here we’ve been dreaming of summer, and one thing that always makes me think of summer is having a campfire, so I couldn’t resist buying this Camp Mix seasoning. Turns out it’s even better than I expected! Not only is it full of delicious, kid friendly spices (great flavor, but not too spicy!), it’s also made in New Hampshire, AND it’s turned my boys into potato lovers! Before this they were all pretty sure they didn’t like potatoes, or tomatoes for that matter — possibly because they rhyme with potatoes (?) not sure. Now, they practically beg me to make these, so I figured why not teach them to make them themselves! Ding! Another reason to love them, less work for me 🙂
- 5-6 medium potatoes cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/8 cup Camp Mix seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Put all ingredients in a plastic bag and shake well to evenly coat all the potatoes.
- Roast in oven for 35 minutes. Flip potatoes halfway through cooking. If you forget this part (like I always do) they’ll just be a little crispier on the bottom.